Location: Washington, D.C or East Region Metro Area
Be a part of the Business Development team at one of Microsoft’s fast growing cloud partner, we are helping organizations around the globe migrate critical systems into the cloud, adopt tools/processes, provide learning solutions and build cutting edge cloud applications.
We are expanding nationally in US, and are looking for an experienced Growth (Sales) Hacker to independently drive selling motions. The candidate will be selling cloud solutions and professional services focused on the Microsoft software stack to Small, Mid-Market and Enterprise customers. This opportunity offers the ability for high earning potential and growth within a rapidly growing industry.
The position will report to aboutxteme’s Business Development Director for North America, an ideal candidate will be located in Washington, D.C.
- Deliver top line revenue growth and profitability in line with aboutxtreme’s financial goals and individual quota
- Develop and execute best-in-class sales processes and methods with appropriate metrics to drive success
- Develop, communicate and execute quarterly sales plan in support of aboutxtreme’s strategy and objectives
- Ensure customer satisfaction with selling efforts before, during, and after the sale
- Support business planning with preparation and delivery of regular and accurate forecast, pipeline information, and other metrics to the company
- Manage and execute the entire end-to-end selling process, working closely with the aboutxtreme’s technical sales and delivery team (initial lead inquiry, qualification of opportunities, requirements gathering, project scope definition, effort estimation, proposal development, SOW creation, contract negotiation and closing)
- Maintain key business relationships with existing clients and channels
- Pre-sales activities such as solution alignment and consulting with clients to determine their technology requirements
- Preparation of sales proposals, response to tenders, delivery and coordination of presentations
- Provide clients with an understanding of aboutxtreme as a company and articulate its value as Microsoft focused Cloud solutions and Service offerings
Seeking qualified professional who meets these criteria:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- 10+ years in a sales management role, with proven track record of consistently achieving revenue targets
- Excellent interpersonal communications and leadership skills with the ability to communicate
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required